In most cases the button may not work because of the low battery power. Ensure your TOWNEW has been charged for 10 hours, which should resolve the issue.
After that if the button still doesn’t work properly, please follow the following instruction to reset the button:
1. Touch and hold the button, then power off your TOWNEW.
2. Wait for about 5 seconds while keep holding the button, and then power on your TOWNEW.
3. Once your TOWNEW is on, you can take your hand off the button, and then the button should work normally again.
If the problem remains, please complete our RMA form and provide us with the following information.
1. Proof of defect in the form of a video that shows the button doesn’t work
2. Photo of the label in the bottom part of your TOWNEW.
3. The serial number is on the bottom of the trash can. Please see the picture below to see the location of the serial number.
4. Your proof of purchase, detailed address, and phone number.