Shipping & Returns
Prices on townewcanada.ca may include *Complimentary Standard Shipping with the Exception of Remote Delivery Locations. If shipping charges are applicable on your purchase, they will appear in your cart before the final processing of your order for your review. All purchases on townewcanada.ca are charged in Canadian dollars.
Please note we do not offer collection of your order from our warehouse. All orders must be shipped to your address.
- Once your order is received and processed, in-stock items are shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
- After your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirming the details of your shipment including the freight carrier’s name, contact information, and tracking number.
- Your order will be delivered in 5-9 business days.
- The freight company shipping your order may call the number you have provided prior delivery.
- Destination delivery times vary depending on weather, distance, and accessibility to your address. Some locations may require additional time because the shipping company may have to transfer to a local carrier.
- Shipping times are only estimated and not guaranteed, times may fluctuate due to inventory availability, holidays and weekends.
- Your shipment leaves our warehouse in new condition. Upon arrival, please inspect for damage or incorrect quantities before signing.
- Any damage to the contents of your shipment should be noted on the bill of lading for a claim against the carrier. Failure to properly inspect your shipment before signing off limits our liability as well as the freight carrier.
- Our compliementary shipping option, excluding remote locations, delivers your order to the front door of your residence.
- It is your responsibility to move the product into your home. The freight company (due to insurance regulations) cannot help bring the product into your home.
- Certain remote and difficult delivery locations within Canada may incur time delays and additional fees. We will contact you after your purchase, if this applies to your order to discuss options.
- Refused shipments and all orders cancelled after the product has been shipped will be subject to the return freight charges. Once we receive the product back in our warehouse your refund will be given minus the cost of the return shipping.
We Do Not Accept Return On Change Of Mind Product
- We Do Not Accept Change Of Mind Returns.
We Do Not Accept Return Of Products Purchased From Other Retailers Or Amazon
- Only Products Purchased From townewcanada.ca are applicable.
Returns On Defective Products
- To return a defective product, and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number, this online RMA form must completed and submitted.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping a product back, and have RMA number included with the packing slip. Additionally: we reserve the right to replace or repair any defective product.
- Any product defect must be recorded in writing by townewcanada.ca within the first 30 days after delivery to be eligible for a replacement unit or repair. Outside of the first 30 days, any issue will be handled in accordance with the product warranty.
- All products must be returned in the original box packaging. The product must be in new condition.
If the returned product is not in proper packaging, or in new condition a minimum 20% restocking charge will be applied.
- Your order confirmation / invoice email and shipping notifications are necessary as you will be required to provide these details and other information as proof of purchase.
- If an order is refused, the customer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs incurred in both directions.
- If a package is returned or additional fees are incurred due to an incorrect shipping address or phone number, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs incurred.
- All parts order sales are final and are not eligible for return. All refunds will be less shipping, freight, and handling costs incurred both directions.