What is covered under the manufacturers warranty?
townewcanada.ca – Honours the Manufacturers Warranty only to the original purchaser of the “Product” purchased from townewcanada.ca Townew Canada DOES NOT Warranty Product Purchased From Other Retailers or Amazon
TOWNEW 6 Months Limited Consumer Hardware Warranty
- The Warranty contained herein applies to the Townew Trash Can T1NA1807 (“Townew Trash Can”) purchased by the Consumer directly from townewcanada.ca, a limited 6 month manufacturer’s warranty that will cover all manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship of the “Townew Trash Can”. The warranty period is 6 months from the date of purchase. Warranty claims must be accompanied by a receipt from townewcanada.ca showing the date of purchase in the name of the original owner.
- If during this warranty period a defect arises, we will either repair the product using new parts, replace the product with a new product, or refund the purchase price of the product.
What isn't covered under the manufacturer's warranty?
- Cosmetic damage including scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse, accident (including, without limitation, collision, fire and the spillage of food or liquid), neglect, abuse, alteration, unusual stress, modification, improper or unauthorized repair, installation, testing, or improper storage.
- Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by TOWNEW.
- Use of the townew Trash Can in violation of the license granted in the applicable EULA (if applicable), or in a manner inconsistent with any applicable documentation.
- Any other normal wear and tear due to use.
- Failure to implement any updates to software if applicable.
Submitting A Warranty Claim
If you wish to submit a warranty claim, please CLICK HERE to access our Return Authorization Number (RMA) form. When your warranty claim is approved you will be provided a Return Authorization Number (RMA) and shipping instructions.